Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mosquitos and Flights

I haven't been bit by a mosquito in a loooong time, nor have I even seen one recently. But, today, as I type in Jared's living room, I am swatting them off. One even bit me under my eye while I was sleeping last night! Now it looks like I have a giant zit! I really don't miss it here.

Well, our flight was obviously canceled to London Monday night, but we re-scheduled for Friday. Flights started to go out today from Houston to London, so we should be good to go Friday. Unfortunately, we don't have a non-stop flight anymore. We are flying to Newark Friday afternoon, then flying to Bristol through the night and will be arriving there at 8:30 am. Then, we take a 2 hour train ride to London, and then a taxi to our hotel. I am sure we are going to be exhausted after almost 20 hours of traveling!

We are biding our time, but enjoying the last few days with family and friends! I am also hoping that Catherine Haskew has her baby while I am here! She is already 1 cm dilated! Here's hoping!

R :)

No comments: