Sunday, May 2, 2010

Our First Flat :)

I thought the world was going to end Friday when our offer had fallen through with the place we really wanted. The landlord was out of the country for another week and a half and he wanted to meet us first. Fail! Then I went to a couple more places Friday afternoon that were TERRIBLE! One of them had mold in the bathroom like crazy and the other was way too small (think 300 sq. ft.). I went straight back to the hotel and started calling about viewings for Saturday. We went to West Kensington to see a few properties in the morning. I was less than hopeful, but hoping for a miracle because we need to move in by Saturday the 8th. We got to see 5 properties, 2 of which were great! We put in an offer and it was accepted! We got the flat and are really excited about it. It is a little smaller than the last one we put an offer on, but newly remodeled and clean! It has a small patio and it is on the lower ground floor. There is a nice bathroom and great furniture. I will post pics after I move in! We will be ready for visitors soon!

No comments: