Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Jared's long overdue birthday present


So we finally received Jared's birthday present in the mail today! I took forever, but I am hoping it will be totally worth it! I got him the Canon 500 D/Rebel T1i camera with lens kit. We are really excited to have a nice camera to take pictures of the little munchkin as well as England and any other countries we may visit before returning to the states. Jared and I both have a desire to actually learn how to use it, and not just leave it on auto mode, so hopefully I will be posting some pics soon! Sorry J that it took sooo long to get here. Blame it on Hong Kong!

1 comment:

the Randles said...

How funny! Reese is getting a Canon Rebel XS for his b-day this weekend for the little man as well! great minds...hope you are feeling great!