Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Photos

Jared's parents were here which was really great! It was so nice not be alone on Christmas out here without any family close by! Jared and I got to go out to 2 movies and lunch one day and I got to go out to get a massage and my haircut! Bliss!!! :) We are so funny and just talked about little buddy the whole time we were out and I was missing him the entire time I was at my massage! It was still soooo nice to get out just the two of us though.

Camden is growing up so fast...I know I say that in like every post, but he is! He will be 9 weeks old on Tuesday and has to be over 11 lbs. by now. I am going to get his 2 month shots in a week and get him weighed too. Camden can now hold his head up high when you put him on his tummy, he can grab toys, fingers, and his latest favorite...hair! He also can track objects back and forth and he loves to smile at his mum and dad when we smile at him first! He is mimicking our other facial gestures more, too! He can roll from one side to the other now by curling his legs inward to get momentum! This kid just amazes us with all his new tricks every day! I will keep you all posted on his latest!
His little britches are up high like an old man! So cute! Hehe!

So Christmas was fun but I came down with tonsillitis on the 23rd and had a 101 fever for a few days...not fun! But I got antibiotics and was feeling much better by the 26th! Here are some fun shots from the holidays. Camden got a play mat with jungle friends hanging down from Grandma and Grandpa Brient. He loves it! He also got a lot of other fun toys!

No comments: