Monday, January 31, 2011

The Lake District

This weekend Jared, Camden, and I went to the Lake District for a little getaway weekend with some of our good friends from church. This was a gorgeous part of the country that I hadn't been to before. It is in the north west corner of England. It was so refreshing and relaxing...not to mention a great time getting to know all of our friends better. God has brought together an amazing group of people from so many different walks of life! Some of these peoples stories are absolutely unbelievable! A true testimony to God's grace in our lives and I don't deserve to know them, but I do! So kind, generous, and thoughtful! Everyone was so sweet to help out with Camden, too so I could have a bit of a break from holding and playing with him all the time! Here are a few shots from the weekend.



No comments: