Monday, January 10, 2011

Fun Saturday!

Here are some pictures of our fun Saturday! The first are some I captured Saturday morning. I put Camden in bed with dad after I fed him to play while I made some pancakes and eggs for breakfast! I finally got to make a proper breakfast (even though Jared has made it for us a few times, I love to cook and have missed doing it all the time!). A few weeks ago when I put Camden in our bed he cried a lot (I think bc the mattress was different than his moses basket and was a bit too squishy!). BUT...this time he loved it and played with Dad for a looong time. Here are some amazing pics I captured of my boys!

We also went to meet up with some of Jared's coworkers for lunch at Jamie Oliver's Italian restaurant. It was delicious, Camden did great, and we had a lot of fun! Here are some pictures from lunch! We finally got some photos not in our flat. This was Camden's second meal out, and this was the first one with friends.

I think he was so overwhelmed with all the new sights and sounds (in a good way) that he never got upset! Jared and I even got to go to Starbucks and hang out after lunch. Camden was out and about from 1-6pm! I am taking him to get weighed tomorrow morning and can't wait to see how big he is! He is 10 weeks old tomorrow. I am loving watching all of his developments and he is letting me get a little more sleep at night! About 6-8 hours (not all in a row..I wish!)...but still, progress!


No comments: