Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Anniversary

Yesterday was Jared and my 2 year anniversary!

We celebrated by going to Thai Dishes...a restaurant I had been wanting to try out! Their pad thai was delicious! Jared also got me some beautiful flowers and surprised me by setting up a piccolo savings account! I have been talking about getting one for a while, but just didn't know how feasible it was going to be. It will still take time, but at least I have a place to start! :)

I can't believe it has been 2 years already. 2 years of living in California and being married to the most wonderful man in the world! I know everyone says that, but I mean it! I feel incredibly blessed to have someone who loves me unconditionally, spends time with me, gives me compliments all the time, recognizes what I do for him, and did I mention he loves me?? :) Sorry if this is super cheezy....but I had to let everyone know!

P.S. The power was out for 12 hours yesterday, so everything had to be done by candlelight! If you know what I mean! Hehe! :)

2 comments:

Steph said...

Hehe! I DO know what you mean! WooHoo..all the better. :)

Happy Anniversary guys!
We love you. Sorry we didn't get to connect when you were here. We hated to miss an opportunity to see you. We need Casey to get a gig in L.A.! :)

Steph said...

Whoa...hold on just one second! I read a few posts down and you said you had tickets to AI! Oh my gosh! Did you go?!!! Was it amazing!!!

Report! Report! The people demand it!