Tuesday, May 12, 2009

no more class for now

I am officially done with class for my master's. I was not sad, not happy, just in between.
I still have my thesis to finish editing after I get it back from my readers, and I will be finished with that officially in June, and I am graduating May 29th.

I am looking forward to working on music that I want to play, entering competitions, and taking auditions. I get to play whatever I want everyday instead of working on music for a class or a concert at school.

I am a little sad that I won't have an orchestra to play with until I get a job or am able to sub or play with a community orchestra.

I am super excited to get chamber music stuff going this summer, though!

I am taking one day at a time and asking God what I should be doing each day! This will be a new thing to schedule every day from an almost clean slate....so I will let you know how it goes!

No comments: