Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday

Hello all,

It is Tuesday on my last full week of class at Cal State Long Beach! I can't believe I am almost done with my master's degree! I am graduating on May 29th, and my thesis will be completed sometime in June, hopefully!
I am working on my second draft right now and am hoping to get it done today! My new philosophy is to take life one day at a time, and not to get overwhelmed by what the future will hold, or more importantly what I want it to hold. This is all stemming from the book, Crazy Love by Francis Chan. If you want to borrow it, let me know!

On another note, summer is already filling up with exciting things! We have three weekends of guests in a row in July, and ready for more!

In June I am getting ready for the Jim Walker Masterclass, which I am sooooo excited about!!!!

Peace!

No comments: