Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

Hey everyone!
Happy Memorial Day!
We got back to LA last night and Jared is at work today. I am cleaning and unpacking and hopefully starting to work on my thesis formatting! I am done writing and editing content, I just have to format, which is going to be a long process...

I had a great weekend with my family! It was the first time in 15 or so years that all the cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents have been all together on my mom's side! It was great catching up with people and celebrating my grandpa's 90th birthday!

These are my grandparents...Grandpop and Grandmummy in front of Grandpop's birthday cake! He blew out all 9 of his decade candles in one poof without moving his head! Hehe! Aren't they adorable!


This is Grandpop making his speech at his birthday dinner. Brought me to tears...and a lot of other people. He commands so much respect!

Me, Grandpop and Grandmummy! :) They are the best! And he definitely does not look 90! They both still have great hair!

Brother Andrew and his girlfriend Beth

Hope you enjoyed the pictures! Have a wonderful day off if you get one! :)

No comments: