Monday, February 16, 2009

Best Valentine's To date!

So....I have the best valentine!

All Jared told me to do before we left was to pack a bag and dress nice. I was soooo excited! First, he surprised me and took me to The Stinking Rose: A Garlic Restaurant, in Beverly Hills for dinner!

You may say, ewww, that sounds gross, but this garlic was so soft you could spread it on a roll. And I got the 40 clove garlic chicken and Jared got beef short rib! Both were so delicious! We skipped the dessert bc I had made some delicious valentine's strawberry cupcakes!

Next, we started driving, and I had no clue as to where we were going! Next thing I know we were pulling up here!!!!!!!!
Incase you can't read that, it says the Beverly Hilton! It was soooo fun, and really, really nice! We had a view of the hollywood sign and the hollywood hills from our room! So amazing! Jared couldn't believe he pulled it off and said he would have to out do himself next year! How will he do that!

2 comments:

Steph said...

I don't know. I blogged and watched the Office by myself....I think my Valentine's Day might have been a little better than yours, but...yours sounded pretty fun too.

:)...LUCKY!

Glad you guys had such a great day!
Can't wait to hear about next year's...geez!

Ryan said...

What is the onomatopoeia for a cat call?