Monday, February 23, 2009

Oscars

So I wanted to do a shout out to the Oscars this year and share some thoughts...

We had a blast watching them, and can I just say I was so impressed by Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway! I want to see her in a musical soon!

Sarah Jessica Parker is scary...crazy huge boobs and an ugly hair-do...(And I quote, "I wonder if she's still breastfeeding?", Katie Feistel).

What was the deal with all the white dresses with all the sparkles?? I guess I could have just worn my wedding dress and gone??

Angelina and Brad look depressed when they are being interviewed. Can't tell if this is them trying to be humble or them being too cool for school (School being attending the Oscars).

Was it awkward for Brangelina to be on the front row when Jennifer Aniston was presenting? I like how both of them had plastered smiles on their faces when the camera cut to them.

I heart HSM and all, but seriously, they had no place being at the Oscars.

Beyonce's fringe loin cloth was a bit weird, but she still kicked butt and took names.

Sophia Loren has seen better days....why do people think Botox is a good idea??


I really liked the past actors/actresses giving speeches to the nominess.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, just wanted to throw my thoughts out there!

1 comment:

stefaroooni said...

hahahaha - ditto to EVERYTHING. esp. sophia loren... ugh.